Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Distraught!!!!


Bloggers block….what to write about???

Actually, I have tons & tons of stuff to write about but due to time constraint & being a bit of a lazy ass, I’ll always tell myself I’ll do it tomorrow. Tomorrow turns out to be months….

Anyways, I’ve noticed that I only blog when I’m upset & I’m pretty upset today.

Tell me if I’m over reacting by this….

Don’t you get upset if your friend knows something about you that no one else was supposed to know yet & instead of warning/telling you about it, she ask someone else to tell you instead for reasons nobody knows why? (my guess is she doesn’t have the balls to tell me personally). Point being, instead of you knowing that particular information first hand from the person who found out about the news, you get to know it from a 3rd party. Now, isn’t the information supposed to be sensitive at the first place?

I don’t know why it bothers me so much but I do feel that if she thinks that particular information is important for me to know, why can’t she tell me personally? It's not like I live deep in the jungle that she can't reach me. I mean she called the other person didn't she?

It makes me feel like she pity me & she’s afraid that I might breakdown & so she needs another person to break the news to me (& that is suppose to make me feel much better about the whole thing).

Maybe I am over reacting, maybe not..

1 comment:

Ninja said...

Hmmm...a tough one babe...i think the best would be to have it out with her and ask her why she went about it in such a manner

You'll never know the true story until u ask her. And till then you'll be killing youself and getting all stressed up trying to figure why she did it